Apr 21, 2009
i m a non immunized HBsAg-ve male.one day back a lady with HBsAg+ve kissed my lips for few seconds. I m now very much afraid.is there any chance to transmit this virus to me? or any urgent treatment option to prevent this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Kissing doesn't spread hepatitis B. Nothing to worry about.
I would however, get immunized to improve your protection in general.
hepa b carrier
Hep B asymptomatic
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Can Hiv Cause Cancer In Pancreas?
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.