Apr 21, 2009
i m a non immunized HBsAg-ve male.one day back a lady with HBsAg+ve kissed my lips for few seconds. I m now very much afraid.is there any chance to transmit this virus to me? or any urgent treatment option to prevent this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Kissing doesn't spread hepatitis B. Nothing to worry about.
I would however, get immunized to improve your protection in general.
hepa b carrier
Hep B asymptomatic
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.