Apr 21, 2009
i m a non immunized HBsAg-ve male.one day back a lady with HBsAg+ve kissed my lips for few seconds. I m now very much afraid.is there any chance to transmit this virus to me? or any urgent treatment option to prevent this?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Kissing doesn't spread hepatitis B. Nothing to worry about.
I would however, get immunized to improve your protection in general.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.