hepa b carrier

Hi doc, I just found out 5 mos.ago that I have reactive hepa b virus.I've done a couple of test such as HBsAG-reactive,HBeAG-non reactive,anti Hbe-reactive,SGPT-56.9.My doctor only gave me Moriamin Forte as a supplement and wait until my six month before taking another test.I am confuse coz he can't tell me if I am chronic or acute. What kind of test do I need to get to know if what stage of hepa b I have if it is chronic or acute? I have been married for 11 yrs and my daughter and wife's HBsAG is non reactive. She's having a series of vaccine right now.Is there any possibility that she can get it from me later on even if she completed the vaccine coz we are planning to have another baby.

She should have testing after she finishes her vaccine series to be certain that it worked. Then she will be protected against HBV.

As for you...yes I agree with repeat testing to see if you are truly chronic. If your surface Antigen is reactive at six months, I would also check your liver function tests and a HBV DNA.

Please, confused and worried.
plz help