HIV and HBV

Can HIV cause my dormant HBV to reactive. All my results (ALT, DNA, VL, Panel,PCR and all the Surface B test) have been normal/neg except Surfac AB Quant =<5) for the past 20 years. I just starting to feel many of my old symptoms "flush, liver pain, pale stool, low grade fever, fog etc)during the past 8 months after testing HIV positive and HBV negative again after 6 months.

My labs have not changed but I don't feel the same and feels like my old acute phase.

Could this be the cause or could HIV cause the same symptoms.

Please help or is there other tests that can check.

You appear to certainly be negative for hepatitis B. If you have not been checked for hepatitis C, I would certainly recommend that.

Hepatitis C, Please help totally confused and worried!!!
Co-Infected and HCV Symptoms