Hepatitis C, Please help totally confused and worried!!!

Hello, Thank you for helping me. These are my test results, Could this have been the begining of exposure, infection point? 1/25/08 Hep C antibody <0.02 non reactive

2/3/09 Hep C antibody >11.00 H. Hep C Ab interpretation Reactive.

2/06/09 HEP C Viral RNA QUAN TMA , <5(<5 IU/mL) and <0.70(<0.7 LogIU/mL)

HEP C Viral RNA QUANT RT-PCR <50(<50 IU/mL) and <1.70(<1.7 LogIU/mL)

I don't know how I contracted it. I have had blood transfussions but after the 1992 screenings. I had several medical procedures during that time period due to ulcerative colitis. I did have one incident where protection(condoms) failed but I was tested 1/25/08 (non-reactive) My primary care physican says I cleared the virus on my own, but probably was exposed to it between January 2008 and January 2009. Told me to follow up with Hepatologist. Hep C patient coordinator, not doctor(would not give me an appointment) says its resolved at this point and my viral load may change and become higher because this is the first round of tests and told me I can still spread the virus. My questions are: Do the RNA test results mean undectable or low viral load??? How long does it take after you have been exposed to the virus for the body to clear it on its own if that occurs?? How many more blood tests should I take to know for sure the virus is totally resolved? If it is resolved can I still spread to others through blood contact? I do plan to have follow up tests in august. Thank you I know this was alot to read.

Your results either mean: 1. Exposure after 1/25/08 with seroconversion; but you cleared the infection or....

2. Your second antibody test is a false positive. A RIBA test could help sort that out.

core antibodies help pls.
HIV and HBV