Apr 20, 2009
Hello DR. McGovern, how are you today? My question is would Hepatitis B "reactivate" with a person who has completely cleared it and has natural immunity from it showing surface antibodies > greater than 1000?? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No - very highly unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
- What Protozoan Causes Vaginitis?
- Will Blood Test Show Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.