Apr 20, 2009
Hello DR. McGovern, how are you today? My question is would Hepatitis B "reactivate" with a person who has completely cleared it and has natural immunity from it showing surface antibodies > greater than 1000?? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No - very highly unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.