Apr 20, 2009
Hello DR. McGovern, how are you today? My question is would Hepatitis B "reactivate" with a person who has completely cleared it and has natural immunity from it showing surface antibodies > greater than 1000?? Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - very highly unlikely.
HBV DNA testing ??
core antibodies help pls.
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.