hcv nonreactive

Doc McGovern, please answer my letter.. I am begging you to explain to me if what does it mean if the result of the test was HCV NON REACTIVE GRAY ZONE PV=0.94 COV 4.000. PLEASE ANSWER.. This is my 5th time of asking.. I hope I get the answer this time.. THANK YOU..

I recall answering this question - or one just like it - just recently. I have not seen a result reported as in the "grey zone" in our laboratory. However, if there was any question about a test result being "indeterminate" I would get a RIBA test, which is much more specific.

Hope this is helpful.

hcv and oral sex
Treatment of Rash when on Copegasys