what type hepatitis?
Apr 16, 2009
I was seriously ill w/yellow jaundice when I was 8. Dr. had to treat me at home & attributed it to the unpasteurized milk my parents bought from a farm.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This story would be consistent with hepatitis A. A blood test would help you confirm that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Antibodies Show Up Shortly After ARS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.