|what type hepatitis?
Apr 16, 2009
I was seriously ill w/yellow jaundice when I was 8. Dr. had to treat me at home & attributed it to the unpasteurized milk my parents bought from a farm.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This story would be consistent with hepatitis A. A blood test would help you confirm that.
help doc with my question please.
hcv and oral sex
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.