reduce dosage

i've been on truvada/kaletra for almost 2yrs -viral load undetected - have always had uncontrollable bouts of diarrhea even w/ imodium - can i cut kaletra dosage from twice daily to once or these doses out to avoid diarreah ?

Please refer your question to the HIV forum. However, let me quickly say that you should NOT cut your dosage. Talk to your provider about your side effects. There are many other choices.

If you are referring to taking the same amount of medication once daily rather than twice daily - I suspect that will actually make things worse for you.

hep c & pregnancy
help doc with my question please.