|hep c & pregnancy
Apr 16, 2009
if the father has hep c will the baby or the mother get hep c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is uncommonly sexually transmitted. However, to bring this risk down further, use condoms. Your fetus can't get infected if the mother is not infected.
no answer on 6 occassions on hbv and low level infectivity
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.