|hep c & pregnancy
Apr 16, 2009
if the father has hep c will the baby or the mother get hep c?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is uncommonly sexually transmitted. However, to bring this risk down further, use condoms. Your fetus can't get infected if the mother is not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.