no answer on 6 occassions on hbv and low level infectivity

pls am told i have hbv with low infectivity and normal liver enzymes.No medication yet but will like to know the clinical significance and possibity of reverting to an inactive carrier.I will be disappointed if i dont get a response again from you ma.

I am sorry if you have been trying to ask a question that was not answered. I get many more questions than I can possibly answer since I do this in my spare time.

If you are Hepatitis B surface antigen reactive and your HBV DNA is low and you have normal liver enzymes...all this is good news. You are then an inactive carrier if the level of viremia (virus in your blood) is low as you describe. You only need follow-up about every six months to be certain that your infection stays inactive.

I would get vaccinated against hepatitis A (if not already exposed); minimize your intake of alcohol; also have your sexual partner vaccinated against HBV.

Hope this is helpful.

Hepatitis B
hep c & pregnancy