Apr 13, 2009
Doc,, good Day.. PLS Explain to me my Result HCV NONREACTIVE GRAY ZONE PV=0.94 COV=4.000. The Doctor advised me to take Livolin forte TID for two weeks then after that I will go Hepa C screening again.. please answer me ASAP, I need it for employment.. THNK YOU..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your result is in a grey zone, you can get a different test that is much more sensitive and specific - RIBA. This will tell you for sure one way or the other.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Male Getting Hiv From Female Sex Worker
- During The Asymptomatic Stage Of Hiv Infection
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Does Hiv Affect Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.