After Hep C treatment, it is not detected in blood

My new boyfirnd has had Hep C and gone thru all of the treatment.He says Hep C has not been detectable in his blood for the last year. What should I ask him to do to prove this to me. If it is true, What precautions do I still need to take for anal and oral sex as well as regular sex.

You may want to ask him to share a copy of his test results. I would still advise safe sex to prevent other infections as well, such as HIV and HPV.

I would also get immunized against hepatitis B if you weren't as a kid.

I have written many times, please help
can i get hep c from old needles that only i have used