Lab results HBV

Dear Sr. M. What does this mean: HepB Core AB: Reactive; HBsAG:Negative; HBsAB:non-Reactive <8mIU/mL anti-HBs. thank you very much. I have HIV too (undetectable), been on Atripla for 2 yrs)

When a Hep B core antibody is reactive by itself, we call this an "isolated core antibody". The meaning of this pattern is not quite clear. If you think you recently were infected with Hepatitis B, you will want to have your core tested for IgM which would suggest recent infection. If not, then it could mean distant past infection with loss of surface antibody. The good news is that your sAg is negative - so you don't have chronic infection.

Atripla has activity against hepatitis B - specifically the two drugs that make up this formulation - tenofovir and emtricitabine - along with efavirenz.

thank you
I have written many times, please help