|this is the 10th time questioning pls answer
Apr 10, 2009
2 months ago i went to barber,barber used a solid needle to take beards under my skin,is it a risk for hcv ??he spilled ethyl alcohol on it before usin.thank alot for your answer(if u answer:)
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry if you have tried many times to ask this question. If the needle is clean, which I assume it certainly was, then there is no risk.
What to start first and treatment window
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Erotic Massage
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.