Help plz

hello My boy friend is infected with hipatitis C .we had sex several times without condoms.does tat mean I became infected too? how can I protect myself from being infected in the future?Is the disease transfered through the mouth? thank you .

Hepatitis C is uncommonly transmitted through sex (about 1 to 3 percent) but you can protect yourself from being at risk at all by using condoms. Condoms also protect you against other sexually transmitted diseases such as papillomavirus, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV, among others.

Hepatitis C is not transmitted orally. It is transmitted by blood to blood exposure. HCV has also become more common among men who have sex with men in association with rectal trauma, where there is blood to blood exposure. Several outbreaks have been reported of acute infection in the US and Europe.

If you have never been tested for HCV you will want to get a baseline test and talk to your partner about using condoms.

Doc pls interpret my lab test results
only 10 weeks