Apr 7, 2009
what if the test result of anti HCV is non reactive then?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive can be thought of as "negative"
h i v and hep c treatment
Doc pls interpret my lab test results
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.