|Need an immediate answer ma'am
Apr 6, 2009
what does is mean if the results say like these?
HBeAg (ECLIA) Anti HBc IgM (ECLIA) Anti HCV (ECLIA) Anti HBs (ECLIA) 13.89 U/L M: 10 ~ 37 34.63 U/L M: 10 ~ 41 C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 10.000 NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. McGovern
Non reactive is another way of saying negative.
In desperate need of help
False Positive Test
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Pathogen Causes Genital Herpes?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.