|Need an immediate answer ma'am
Apr 6, 2009
what does is mean if the results say like these?
HBeAg (ECLIA) Anti HBc IgM (ECLIA) Anti HCV (ECLIA) Anti HBs (ECLIA) 13.89 U/L M: 10 ~ 37 34.63 U/L M: 10 ~ 41 C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 10.000 NONREACTIVE
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non reactive is another way of saying negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.