|Need an immediate answer ma'am
Apr 6, 2009
what does is mean if the results say like these?
HBeAg (ECLIA) Anti HBc IgM (ECLIA) Anti HCV (ECLIA) Anti HBs (ECLIA) 13.89 U/L M: 10 ~ 37 34.63 U/L M: 10 ~ 41 C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 10.000 NONREACTIVE
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non reactive is another way of saying negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Lichen Simplex Chronicus A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Lab Data Post Diagnosis Of AIDS
- Percentage Of Getting Hiv From Vaginal Intercourse
- Percentage To Acquire Aids By Anal Sex
- Peripheral Neuropathy Without Swollen Glands Present Together
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.