Need an immediate answer ma'am
Apr 6, 2009
what does is mean if the results say like these?
HBeAg (ECLIA) Anti HBc IgM (ECLIA) Anti HCV (ECLIA) Anti HBs (ECLIA) 13.89 U/L M: 10 ~ 37 34.63 U/L M: 10 ~ 41 C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE C.O.V. 10.000 NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. McGovern
Non reactive is another way of saying negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.