Apr 4, 2009
I was infected Hep B last 2003..from my ex husband i don't have any vaccine coz the doctor said i am ok he just give an perscription for a vitamin he said i am healthy carrier..is there a possibility that the count of my infectious blood will get more heigher now than before? i've been annuled for 2yrs from my exhusband and now i am getting married again..we having sex for 8mos..do you think my fiancee was infected now?what i am going to do he doesn't know yet that i have infection?please help me...thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
He should get tested for hepatitis B and if not immune he should get immunized for his protection. Your disease can reactivate so vaccination is very crucial.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.