what shall i do ?

Doctor, i am an Engineer from Bhutan, a country between India and China. Recently i was tested positive for Hepatitis B while i was trying to donate blood. before in 1999 i donated blood but i didn't had the disease. i must be infected by the disease in my college. the doctor here just told me that i can never be cured and he didn't gave me any advice further.now i am tense and i cant work.what shall i do? please doctor advice me.

There is treatment for hepatitis B - several medications. The lowest price one is lamivudine; some of the more expensive ones are entecavir and pegylated interferon.

I would want to get the advice of another doctor who is a liver specialist. You should also know that it usually takes years for hepatitis B to cause liver disease and not everyone does develop disease.

HAV IgG (ECLIA)
Needlestick HCV concern