|HAV IgG (ECLIA)
Apr 4, 2009
gud morning!;] What if Anti HAV IgG (ECLIA)has a reactive result?what does it means? And can you please interpret >60.00, reference C.O.V. 20.00
Response from Dr. McGovern
If reactive, you were either vaccinated or had hepatitis A in the past.
It does not cause chronic liver disease, so don't be concerned.
h i v meds
what shall i do ?
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.