HAV IgG (ECLIA)
Apr 4, 2009
gud morning!;] What if Anti HAV IgG (ECLIA)has a reactive result?what does it means? And can you please interpret >60.00, reference C.O.V. 20.00
Response from Dr. McGovern
If reactive, you were either vaccinated or had hepatitis A in the past.
It does not cause chronic liver disease, so don't be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.