|h i v meds
Apr 4, 2009
i have co infection h i v and hep c can h i v medication help control hep c my doctor said my hep c has gone up much he thinks the h i v meds is helping to keep it under control is that ture or i'm just lucky it is not veary high what you think
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV medications do not treat HCV directly. However, I do believe that suppressing HIV is a good thing for the liver since HIV control leads to lower levels of other hormones in the body, which lead to inflammation.
can hep c be cured
HAV IgG (ECLIA)
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.