|h i v meds
Apr 4, 2009
i have co infection h i v and hep c can h i v medication help control hep c my doctor said my hep c has gone up much he thinks the h i v meds is helping to keep it under control is that ture or i'm just lucky it is not veary high what you think
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV medications do not treat HCV directly. However, I do believe that suppressing HIV is a good thing for the liver since HIV control leads to lower levels of other hormones in the body, which lead to inflammation.
can hep c be cured
HAV IgG (ECLIA)
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- Is Esophageal Candidiasis Contagious?
- Symptoms Of Last Stages Of Aids
- Can Cytomegalovirus Cause Miscarriage?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Nail Clippers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.