can hep c be cured

at least i might get rid of one i h i v and hepc i have heard that hep c treatment hard on most people i hope i can cope with it my doctor wanted my h i v to be under control be starting medication for hep c my viral load is undetectable and my cd4 is 511 is that a good thing hope to hear from you soon thank you p.s. keep up the good work

Sounds like you have very good control of your HIV infection. Yes this would be a great time to consider treatment for HCV as well.

I would suggest trying to avoid combining AZT or DDI (two HIV medications) with the HCV therapy due to drug interactions.

Otherwise, you should do well. You should have careful follow-up with your doctor while on treatment.

hepattis and hiv
h i v meds