|can hep c be cured
Apr 4, 2009
at least i might get rid of one i h i v and hepc i have heard that hep c treatment hard on most people i hope i can cope with it my doctor wanted my h i v to be under control be starting medication for hep c my viral load is undetectable and my cd4 is 511 is that a good thing hope to hear from you soon thank you p.s. keep up the good work
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like you have very good control of your HIV infection. Yes this would be a great time to consider treatment for HCV as well.
Otherwise, you should do well. You should have careful follow-up with your doctor while on treatment.
hepattis and hiv
h i v meds
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.