|hepattis and hiv
Apr 4, 2009
My dad was just diagnosed with hepatitis c... now they said they sent an hiv test in.. what does hiv have to do with hep c ??
Response from Dr. McGovern
This would be a routine test...HCV can be acquired through blood - so other bloodborne viruses would also be a concern so just to be sure, his doctor is going to be thorough and check HIV as well.
Wife positive with Hepatitis B
can hep c be cured
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash
- Is Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.