|Wife positive with Hepatitis B
Apr 4, 2009
Hai Dr. I am from India, iam a pharmacisit and would like to know the literature on this topic : Hepatitis b - Treatment, prevantion and Prophylaxis for spread of same to others.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You can obtain literature by going onto the CDC website www.cdc.gov
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Cases Where Hiv Patients Privacy Was Violated
- Does Medication Affect An Hiv Test?
- Hiv Infection Through Vaginal Sex Documented Cases
- Is There A Food I Can Eat To Cure Hiv?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.