Apr 4, 2009
What does it mean if the test result of anti HCV shows non-reactive(negative) positive border line?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually it is reported as non-reactive or reactive. If you are getting a report that is "borderline" I would simply get a RIBA test which is much more sensitive and specific. I suspect this will be reassuring to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Anus?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Frottage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.