Apr 4, 2009
What does it mean if the test result of anti HCV shows non-reactive(negative) positive border line?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually it is reported as non-reactive or reactive. If you are getting a report that is "borderline" I would simply get a RIBA test which is much more sensitive and specific. I suspect this will be reassuring to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.