Apr 4, 2009
What does it mean if the test result of anti HCV shows non-reactive(negative) positive border line?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually it is reported as non-reactive or reactive. If you are getting a report that is "borderline" I would simply get a RIBA test which is much more sensitive and specific. I suspect this will be reassuring to you.
36 or 48 wk PegInterferon?
Wife positive with Hepatitis B
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.