Apr 4, 2009
What does it mean if the test result of anti HCV shows non-reactive(negative) positive border line?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually it is reported as non-reactive or reactive. If you are getting a report that is "borderline" I would simply get a RIBA test which is much more sensitive and specific. I suspect this will be reassuring to you.
36 or 48 wk PegInterferon?
Wife positive with Hepatitis B
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Does Having Lymphoma Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Having Syphilis Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.