hepa B Profile interpretation, please

Hello, Dr. McGovern

Kindly help interpret the status of my Hepa-B Profile: Results are as follows: HBsAg w/Titer (ECLIA)2955.000 REACTIVE Anti HBs (ECLIA) 2.000 NON-REACTIVE HBeAg (ECLIA) 0.169 NON-REACTIVE Anti HBe (ECLIA) 0.817 REACTIVE Anti HBc IgM (ECLIA)0.072 NON-REACTIVE Anti HBc IgG (ECLIA)0.005 REACTIVE SGPT 38

These are the previous results and lately after 7 months from these results they found out that my HBeAg is still non reactive and the doctor said that i have a negative Hepa B, however, my SGPT needs to be re-examined because it was too high from the minimum level. Therefore, i decided to consult it with you for your comments and advise. I need your urgent answer for the matter because I can not understand what is happening to my health status. I'm looking forward for your help. Thank you.

You have chronic hepatitis B - you need a test of HBV DNA to see if it is inactive or active disease.

Hep B and IVF drugs
Genotype Percentages in US/World HVC populations