|Hep B and IVF drugs
Mar 30, 2009
Hello Barbara. I just found this forum and will be gratful if you ca answer my question. can you pls interprete this lab result for me Hep B Surface antigen : positive Core igM: negative Hep b e antigen ; negative Hep B e antibogy: Positive. I was also told i am a low infectivity carrier. i had dna test too which they said was ok. do i need treatment with the present condtion. and also i am going through ivf treatment and therefore taking a lot of fertility drugs. are these good for my condition. will the hepb ever become active with time. Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that your hepatitis B is inactive, but if you become pregnant your status will be carefully monitored to be certain that it remains inactive.
Corelation of cronic hep. B and HIV
hepa B Profile interpretation, please
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.