hiv/ hep-c

ive had hep c for 15 years and hiv for 5 my cd4 is 611 and undetectable and my alt is 104 or something which can kill me first or well i dont know but my appetite is very bad my depression is bad and my energy is bad what kind of diet is best for me. i take truvada/kaletra effexor/well buterin klonopin azor for bp and some bee pollen and siberian gingsing also alfalfa and spirulina are these a good combo to battle my prior mentioned maladies

It sounds like your HIV infection is in excellent control. I would also mention all the other medications you are taking to your HIV provider. Some herbal medications can cause liver injury so be careful to discuss any extra medications you take with your doctor.

Finally, you did not mention anything about your HCV infection - how much virus is in your bloodstream, what genotype do you have, have you had a liver biopsy. This is important information to get since it is impossible to give you a prognosis without the information about how much liver disease you have and whether you may benefit from treatment for HCV.

HCV / HIV antivirals' treating 1 desease affecting the other?
Hep c pos but none in blood