| SGOT & SGPT Levels
Mar 29, 2009
I need you advice on how to reduce high SGOT and SGPT levels. If not from hepatitis infection, what are possible causes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many other causes, such as medications or fatty liver, which is probably one of the most common causes. You will need further testing by your physician to diagnose the etiology in order to determine the treatment. For example, if you are overweight, something simple like weight loss may lead to improvement in your liver tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.