| SGOT & SGPT Levels
Mar 29, 2009
I need you advice on how to reduce high SGOT and SGPT levels. If not from hepatitis infection, what are possible causes?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many other causes, such as medications or fatty liver, which is probably one of the most common causes. You will need further testing by your physician to diagnose the etiology in order to determine the treatment. For example, if you are overweight, something simple like weight loss may lead to improvement in your liver tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.