For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Is their any medicine for hepatitisBs antigen?

i went for medical last week and the result was my hepatitisBs antigen was reative,and dont have any relatioship except for my husband.malaysia

You may have acquired this as long ago as birth if you have never had testing for this infection before. You will need further follow-up however, because one test will not tell you whether you have acute or chronic infection. If your surface antigen is positive for six months and longer than you do have chronic HBV. The activity of this infection will need to be determined by liver function testing and by HBV DNA testing.

i need help to interpret my profile result ?
SGOT & SGPT Levels