i need help to interpret my profile result ?
Mar 29, 2009
VDRL(RPR) NON RECTIVE ANTI HIV 1&2(ELISA) NON REATIVE HEPATITIS Bs ANTIGEN rEATIVE EIA/ S/CO 3.410 /0.087
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have evidence of reactivity to HBsurface antigen. You will need further follow-up for this result to see if this infection with hepatitis B is new (acute) or old (chronic). You will need to go back to your doctor for a full panel of blood tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Blood In Semen Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.