carrier question!?

hello doctor McGovern, I would like to ask you a question i hope you can help me with. My doctor told me that i have nothing to worry about and that i have antibodies against the HEP B virus, and that my SURFACE ANTIGEN IS A NEGATIVE. now, what does that mean? my question is - are people with SURFACE ANTIGEN POSITIVE CARRIERS of the HBV virus and NOT the negative ones. meaning a NEGATIVE surface antigen is not a carrier of the virus ? antibodies are immunity?

Your antibodies correlate with protection against infection with hepatitis B. Antibodies can form in response to natural infection or to vaccine. In either case you are protected from future infection.

Only patients who are hepatitis B surface antigen reactive are chronically infected. The activity of their chronic infection is determined by other testing, including HBV DNA levels.

Understanding the reslts
i need help to interpret my profile result ?