|Understanding the reslts
Mar 29, 2009
I am in the process of fostering two small children. I have found paperwork given to me by the home stating the following on the lab tests: HIV Antibodies: ELISA Method (HIV Serology) Reactive
HIV ANTIGEN (ELISA) HIV ANTIGEN (p24) Non-Reactive
CONFIRMATORY TEST: HIV Antibodies: ELISA Method - Weakly Reactive.
Please can you explain these results
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.