|Understanding the reslts
Mar 29, 2009
I am in the process of fostering two small children. I have found paperwork given to me by the home stating the following on the lab tests: HIV Antibodies: ELISA Method (HIV Serology) Reactive
HIV ANTIGEN (ELISA) HIV ANTIGEN (p24) Non-Reactive
CONFIRMATORY TEST: HIV Antibodies: ELISA Method - Weakly Reactive.
Please can you explain these results
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Would I get Hepatitis B
- What Color Are Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.