|on hiv meds/about dual infection
Mar 28, 2009
| Response from Dr. McGovern
For HCV treatment you would take both pegylated interferon once weekly by injection and ribavirin capsules in the morning and night. The dose will depend on which infection you have. I would recommend week 4 and week 12 monitoring of your HCV RNA to see how you are responding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.