|HCV viral load
Mar 28, 2009
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Good question but there is no correlation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Does Herpes Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- What Percent Of People Have Syphilis?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.