Mar 14, 2009
If someone is exposed to Hep c and clears the virus can the riba present as indeterminate or will it be positive alway? In otherwords can you loose antigens with time being left with just the core c-22. If this is possible can a person evenually loose full antibody and become antibody negative?How long does this take? Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There have been reports of people losing their HCV antibody but it usually takes a few decades.
HBV IN FINGERING ???
pml, hiv, hepB and C co-infections
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.