|HBV IN FINGERING ???
Mar 14, 2009
HEY DOCTOR PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION I LET THIS GUY FINGER MY ANAL AREA AND I THINK HE MAY HAVE HAD SOME PRE CUM ON HIS FINGERS I'M I AT RISK FOR HEP B??? I WAS TOLD HIV WITH THIS TYPE OF ACT IS VERY LOW RISK BUT WHAT ABOUT HEP B??? I TOOK A BLOOD TEST THIS WEEK BUT DECLINED TO DO THE HIV TEST. IF I TEST POS FOR HEP B DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE HIV ALSO SEEING THAT THE GUY WAS HIV POSITVE. PLASE ANSWER DOC I'M REALLY WORRIED!!!!!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Transmission of HBV would require tearing and blood exposure.
If your HBV test is negative (which I suspect it will be), I would consider getting vaccinated so you don't have to worry about this in the future.
- Where Are Herpes Located On The Vagina?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.