HBV IN FINGERING ???

HEY DOCTOR PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION I LET THIS GUY FINGER MY ANAL AREA AND I THINK HE MAY HAVE HAD SOME PRE CUM ON HIS FINGERS I'M I AT RISK FOR HEP B??? I WAS TOLD HIV WITH THIS TYPE OF ACT IS VERY LOW RISK BUT WHAT ABOUT HEP B??? I TOOK A BLOOD TEST THIS WEEK BUT DECLINED TO DO THE HIV TEST. IF I TEST POS FOR HEP B DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE HIV ALSO SEEING THAT THE GUY WAS HIV POSITVE. PLASE ANSWER DOC I'M REALLY WORRIED!!!!!!

Transmission of HBV would require tearing and blood exposure.

If your HBV test is negative (which I suspect it will be), I would consider getting vaccinated so you don't have to worry about this in the future.

Lopid
Indeterminate RIBA