Mar 14, 2009
Greetings Doc Barbara,
I am from the Philippines Hep B and HIV co infected, and on efavirenz, lamivudine, and tenofovir combo, my triglycerides is 400+ and I am now on medication (Lopid 600mg once a day during bedtime) and will take it for the next 2 months (I already completed the 1 month). I would like to ask if its safe for me?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Greetings to you in the Philippines!
Yes Lopid is safe for you.
my wife and i
HBV IN FINGERING ???
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.