|my wife and i
Mar 14, 2009
hi Dr.barbara mc govern,i would like to ask if my wife had already vaccinated completely of HBV VACCine,And if im infected of hepa b virus,is it possible that our soon to be baby child will get infected too and my wife?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your wife should have testing for anti-HBs to be certain that she is protected against HBV by the vaccine. If this is protective then she will be protected from getting HBV from you.
acute hep vs hiv
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Condom?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Precum
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.