|Immunization for Hep B
Mar 14, 2009
Can a person with the virus Hep B still get immunized or is it to late?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Immunization is to prevent HBV - not to be taken after infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.