DNA negative,

Dear Barabara, Hope you are doing fine. Please see my status as follows :

On November 2006 i was found HBsAg positive in my blood & DNA was positive also. After eight months of treatment (Adefovir 10 Mg) DNA comes negative. After six months I have tested again the DNA and it was also Negative. My HBeAg is Negative. Still i am taking Sebivo 600 once a day. My SGPT some time irregular ( 28-50). My doctor advised me to make further DNA though it was found two time negative already. He also continuing medicine.

1. Please advise me whether i can stop medicine if DNA come negative again ? 2. Is their any possibility to come back the DNA positive though it was found Negative two times if i stop medicine? 3. What should be my diet? or whether i can make exercise.

Doctor , I appreciate your best support and prompt response in this respect.

Kind regards

I would agree with your doctor that you should continue adefovir because you have HBeAg negative infection. You have achieved wonderful results in that your virus is suppressed (HBV DNA is nondetectable). However, if you stop your medication, there is a very high chance that your HBV will rebound.

URGENT!!! unanswered questions for 2 consecutive times
Do I still have the hope?