|URGENT!!! unanswered questions for 2 consecutive times
Mar 7, 2009
is it safe for me to take contraceptive pills considering that i am a Hepatitis B carrier? Can it not cause further damage to my liver?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to discuss this with the person who is prescribing your medications since I do not know the status of your liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Liquid Anti Fungal Medications For Thrush Otc
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Can A Painless Lump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv?
- Glutathione And Hiv In Msm
- How Likely Is It To Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.